Hello All! Sorry for being absent these last few days, but I was at Duke for the Toledo game! Last week we ended on a 2 game losing streak, enough of that! Now we have conference play, and with so many games I have to be a little picky. I supplied us with a Thursday through Sunday Weekend here for the New Year. Also, going into the New Year & the conference, I wanted to give 6 intriguing things to watch for the rest of the season. I will also be updating the spreads and the write up for each game they DAY of the game.
- Will Kentucky be 31-0 going into the conference tournament?
- With the Big 10 only having 2 teams currently in my top 25, how many bids outside of Maryland and Wisconsin will they get?
- Defending champs UCONN, currently 6-5 and in a loaded conference, is in serious danger of missing the tournament.
- Colorado St, Duke, Kentucky, TCU, Villanova, Virginia are still undefeated, who will be the last to lose?
- Baylor, Iowa St, Texas, Oklahoma St, TCU, and West Virginia all have 2 or fewer losses. Will any of them be able to dethrone Kansas as the Big 12 Title?
- Which conference will get more bids: Mt. West or Big East?